Date & Time
February 8, 2018
6:30pm - 8:00pm
135 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Speaker Coach and TEDx Organizer, Kelsey Crouch, teaches how to navigate your nerves and make a lasting impact.
Do you get nervous when you speak? Does your heart race? Can’t remember your words (or your own name)?
In this class we will focus on handling your nerves, no matter how scary! Strong communication skills are essential for business — whether you’re presenting at TED, delivering a pitch, or interacting with colleagues or clients.
First two Blender members receive 2 complimentary tickets- please email email@example.com
What You’ll Learn:
– How to understand and embrace your relationship with your Audience
– How to identify nervousness and the fight, flight, freeze response in your body, in order to disarm it
– How to implement industry tricks to stay grounded and speak well, even when nervous
Who This Class if For:
– Professionals looking to grow 21st Century skills
– Speakers looking to enhance their speaking toolbox
– Individuals ready to manage their fears of public speaking and step into the limelight