Wednesday, February 21 — 6:00pm - 8:30pm
135 Madison Avenue, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Kindly RSVP to attend.
What does it mean to be a leader? Does success mean I need to sacrifice my wellbeing? How can I be more efficient, more productive?
In this class we will uncover the importance of self-leadership as a means to manage wellbeing in the context of an accelerated work environment and thus build a foundation for sustainable success.
What you’ll learn
– How stress and the ability to respond to it appropriately affects your work
– How implementing a wellness strategy can increase productivity and efficiency
– Simple, attainable tools to enhance your work-life experience + maintain mental and physical wellbeing
6:00 – 6:30 networking
6:30 – 7:15/7:30 discussion
Who is this for
– Entrepreneurs and leaders interested in a wellness strategy that supports their business
– Professionals with little time and a lot to achieve
– Individuals interested in reclaiming the lead in their wellbeing
Jasmin Rahim is an integrative health consultant, speaker and writer empowering individuals to engage in their health towards finding balance within the demands of modern life. Drawing on a multidisciplinary approach of modern science, holistic nutrition and eastern philosophy, she seeks to create transformative change and encourages self-leadership for an authentic, harmonious and vital state of being.
Moving Nutrition was founded on the belief that the capacity for self-actualization in our work and personal life is inherently connected to how well we can integrate all aspects of our human needs – mental, emotional and physical.
When we reclaim the lead in our health and wellbeing, understand how to take care of ourselves amidst ever higher demands, we unlock our potential for sustainable success and authentic leadership.