Tuesday, July 9 — 9:30am - 5:30pm
The Standard Hotel - High Line
High Line Room + Terrace
848 Washington Street at West 13th Street
Kindly RSVP to attend.
INDIE Cultivate: A Hospitality, Lifestyle + Travel Entrepreneurial Event
INDIE Cultivate is a hospitality, lifestyle + travel start-up pitch event held by the Independent Lodging Congress. The 1-day event will host a series of “Shark Tank” pitches from young companies, a number of panels of established provocateurs in hospitality/travel/VC as well as networking, cocktails + a VIP Dinner.
- Amar Lalvani, CEO | Standard International
- Rama Chanani, Global Product Lead | Google
- Kurien Jacob, Principal | Highgate Ventures
- Lauren Maillian, Chief Strategy Officer | LMB Group
- Bennett Thomas, SVP | Hersha Hotels + Resorts
- Josh Wyatt, CEO | NeueHouse
- Rami Zeidan, Co-Founder + CEO | Life House Hotels
- + more
The Independent Lodging Congress is a place of discovery, collaboration and idea generation for those in the Hospitality, Lifestyle + Travel industries. Through meaningful and relevant events, specially curated topics, and of course, great food and beverage, we strive to connect visionaries and thought leaders inside (and outside) the independent lodging sector for the betterment of our industry and the guests we serve.
Our community consists of thought leaders primarily in C-Level and Senior Leadership positions. We are hotel owners, entrepreneurs, developers, restaurateurs, designers, techies, and more